We often get asked many questions in relation to how to sell gold. Our highly experience staff have compiled our top 5 tips on selling gold.
1. Sell directly to a gold refiner
Most people typically sell their gold to a gold broker who then sells the gold to a gold refinery. By selling your gold directly to a refinery, you avoid paying broker fees, maximising the return on your gold. Brisbane Gold Refiner buys gold directly from the public from across Australia and the world.
2. Selling gold in Australia
People located all over the world often sell their gold in Australia to maximise their return. Brisbane Gold Refinery has many clients located in countries including Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and Africa. See some of our many testimonials located here.
3. Be informed
When looking to sell your gold, you need to be aware of the value of your gold and who you are selling your gold to. Brisbane Gold Refinery is one of Australia’s most trusted gold refineries with over 20 years experience in buying and refining gold.
4. Know the right process
When selling your gold, always make sure the buyer is using the latest equipment to accurately value your gold. Here at Brisbane Gold Refinery we use the latest technology to assess gold accurately and our equipment is regally checked to meet Australian Government standards.
5. Get the best price
Getting the best price for your gold has never been easier due to a number of reasons including:
- Gold Refineries are now online
- Gold Refineries now buy directly from the public, avoiding the middle man
- With many years experience in the gold industry, Brisbane Gold Refinery offers customers
- great service, lots of knowledge and experience and the best payouts
- Brisbane Gold Refinery offers the best price based on market research conducted daily.
If you have any questions on how to sell your gold, please contact us by clicking here.